SEGway is an experienced provider of quality space mission
educational programs. Through an extensive national
network, SEGway leverages the unique expertise of science
education specialists and institution partners such as the
Exploratorium and National Air and Space Museum—bringing
science discoveries to a wide audience.
as co-investigators in Education and Public Outreach
(E/PO) components of proposals
- Designing and implementing effective
- Providing high visibility event opportunities
and publicizing the latest discoveries
- Bringing current
research directly to classrooms and science museums
resources through partnerships with existing educational
- Research on effective partnerships involving
scientists in education and public outreach
- Are you a space scientist working on a NASA Investigations
or NASA Office of Space Science Proposal?
- Would you like
assistance with the Education and Public Outreach component
of your proposal?
- Would you like to examine a sample mission project or
look at the details of an existing E/PO plan for RHESSI
at University of California, Berkeley Space Sciences
- Would you like to learn how missions such as FAST and RHESSI
are creating unique and effective EPO programs through SEGway
and our team of partners?
If you answered yes to the above questions
or would like more information on how other space scientists
are getting involved
in SEGway programs, please contact us.