Students will learn vital skills which will help them in high school, at college, and at any workplace in the future. Learning experience will include:
- Working collaboratively in groups
- Organizing library and computer research
- Conducting experiments and participating in observations
- Designing models and posters
- Creating newsletters, summary tables, and educational games
- Generating additional ideas and questions
- Giving presentations
- Learning how to organize outlining, clustering, and how to brainstorm effectively
- Solving problems based on major laws of astrophysics
- Teaching other students the material already researched and mastered, etc.
"ASTROPHYSICS" Course Description
"SYLLABUS" of the Course
Mail comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1995, The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved. For permission, email email@example.com.