Sites of General Interest
- Reflections on a Mote of Dust -- By Carl Sagan
- The Universe Today -- Space Exploration News from around the Internet
- Astronomy -- Homepage for Astronomy Magazine
- The SKY Online -- The Homepage for Sky & Telescope Magazine
- Astronomy Now -- Homepage for the UK magazine of the same name.
- Earth and Sky -- Homepage for the daily radio show.
- Your Sky -- an interactive web planetarium that allows you to generate sky maps!
- StarMap -- will generate a custom postscript star map.
- What's up this month? -- Star Charts, Constellations, etc. ...
- The Comet Observation Home Page
- Views of the Solar System -- presents a vivid multimedia adventure unfolding the splendor of the Sun, planets,
moons, comets, asteroids, and more.
- The Nine Planets -- overview of the history, mythology, and current scientific knowledge of each of the planets and moons in our solar system. Each page has text and images, some have sounds and movies, most provide references to additional related information.
- Stars and Constellations -- Information about the constellations. Including myths and photos.
- Earth and Moon Viewer -- Shows views and maps of the Earth and Moon.
- Moon Phases -- Has a great animation that demonstrates what causes the phases of the Moon.
- The Moon -- more information than you can shake a stick at about the Moon from SEDS.
- Bad Astronomy -- Examples of bad astronomy in the Media
- The MAD scientist Network -- a collective cranium of scientists providing answers to your questions
Resources For Astronomers
Astronomical Observatories and Institutes
Astronomical Clubs and Societies
University Astronomy Departments
Back to Bryan's Universe