During Summer 1996:
University: The University of Michigan
Major(s): Astronomy, Physics, Music
Year: Super Senior
Birthday: September 18th, 1973
STScI Advisor: David Soderblom
My work this summer:
I'd tell you but then I'd have to Kill you.
10) How to Watch the Olympics without Listening to John Tesh
9) Donut Making 101
8) The Finer Points of Cockroach Control
7) The Demon that Lives in Your Computer
6) How to Tweak, Massage, and just plain Fudge your Data
5) IRAF: Spawn of Satan?
4) HTML and YOU
3) Car Theft: Baltimore's Idea of the Welcome Wagon
2) It's 4AM do you know where your Disc Space is?
1) Little Green Men from Mars kept me from getting Dispersion Solutions
As of summer 1997:
Summer Intern at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
As of Fall 1998:
Grad Student in Astrophysics at University of California, Berkeley
Web Page: http://astro.berkeley.edu/~bmendez