Based on information that you have derived from earthquake simulations,
as well as that which you have perused during the completion of this lesson, answer
the following questions as thoroughly as you can:
- What is the likelihood of an earthquake with a magnitude higher than 5.0 occurring
near your city or town?
- What important structures in your area would experience the most damage if a
large magnitude earthquake were to occur?
- Why would these particular structures suffer most?
- What steps should be taken immediately to minimize loss of life and property
in your area?
- Are there any questions not listed above that you feel should be added?